Italian Christmas cookies.
You can have Italian Christmas cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Christmas cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 each of eggs.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of sprinkles.
Italian Christmas cookies step by step
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Beat in ricotta and vanilla..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda in a separate bowl and mix well..
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix a small amount at a time..
- Drop rounded teaspoon of dough about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool on baking racks..
- Mix frosting ingredients (butter, confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk) until smooth and frost cookies. Top with sprinkles..
- Recipe Are Perfects Free Daily Recipes
- Classic Italian Pasta Salad Recipe L Life Love And Sugar
- 45 Recipes You Wont Believe Are Dairyfree
- Christmas Recipes Allrecipes
- Soft Molasses Cookies V Recipe Allrecipes
- Authentic Italian Anise Biscotti She Loves Biscotti
- One Pot Italian Chicken Orzo Risoni Pasta Recipetin Eats
- Our 36 Best Ricotta Cheese Recipes Taste Of Home
- Christmas Recipes And Menus Recipetin Eats