Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake.
You can have Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake
- It’s 1/2 cup (100 g) of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 cup (100 g) of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 lb (450 g) of sweet rice flour.
- It’s of ( 2 Tbsp green tea powder, optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cups (480 ml) of milk.
- You need 1 cup (250 g) of red bean paste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sesami seeds.
Sweet Rice Flour and Red Bean Paste Cake step by step
- Grease your cake pan and preheat your oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Mix the melted butter and sugar in a bowl..
- Add vanilla extract, eggs, sweet rice flour, baking soda and milk. Mix them well. When you use green tea powder, add here along with other ingredients..
- Sweet rice flour is also called glutinous rice flour. It is gluten-free though..
- Pour the dough into your cake pan and use a spoon to drop the red bean paste onto it..
- Sprinckle the sesami seeds on top and put it in your oven. Bake about 45 mins or untill your cake is done..
- Laksa Wikipedia
- Takoyaki Recipe Just One Cookbook
- 25 Traditional Chinese Desserts Insanely Good
- Recipes Weekend At The Cottage
- Dennys Pancake Puppies Recipe Top Secret Recipes
- Chicken Paprika Recipe Allrecipes
- 50 Most Popular Filipino Dishes Tasteatlas
- Japanese Beef Curry Just One Cookbook
- The Dutch Table
- Crockpot Snowman Poop Cake Mix Puppy Chow Video