Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce. The deep-fried Chicken Breast coated with panko breadcrumbs is called 'Chicken-katsu' in Japanese. Pork version is, of course, the famous and popular 'Tonkatsu'. They are often served with 'Tonkatsu Sauce'.
After bringing the seasonings to a boil (Note: add Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce in last to taste better), add the sauce then toss in the pineapples and tomato. Pour the mixture over chicken fillets then sprinkle the dish with deep-fried garlic and diced spring onion. These fried chicken breast cutlets are coated with seasoned flour and fried to perfection. You can cook Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce
- It’s 500 grams of chicken thigh fillets cut diced.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 350 grams of flour.
- You need 20 grams of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken stocks powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of tomato cut diced.
- Prepare 60 ml of Water.
- Prepare Half of Onion 🧅 thick sliced.
- It’s of Sauce Ingredients.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce “ABC”.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oysters Sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for stir fry.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
This fried chicken receipe is absoultly fantastic,if you take your time get all your ingredients together in two groups,it is easy to make. It smells so good while it is cooking,and the taste is truly unbelievable. I will make this receipe over and over. The Best Deep Fried Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly
Deep Fried Chicken Fillet with Worcestershire Sauce step by step
- Mixed all ingredients such as flours,corn flour,egg, water and combined together with chicken thigh fillets.
- Deep Fried mixed Chicken fillet until golden brown. Let it cool off and separate it with strainer.
- Stir fry tomatoes,onions,with butter and cooking oil.
- Pour the remaining ingredients for sauce such as sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce,worcestershire sauce,etc into the stir fried onions,mix it all together until it combined well and a bit thicker as sauce. Put the deep fried chicken inside the sauce mixture,combined well. Ready to served.
The life of this dish is all in the sauce. While the fried chicken taste good, adding creamy lemon sauce to it will promote the dish into a whole new level. I enjoy eating this with dinner rolls or biscuit. Use a large heavy pot or dutch oven with high sides for frying the chicken. Know what you're doing and always use caution when frying.