Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan. Return beef to pan; heat through. Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an incredible dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients except for steak until fully combined. Add steak to medium bowl and toss until evenly coated. Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic and ginger. You can have Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- You need 350 grams of beef tenderloin, cubed.
- You need 150 grams of broccoli.
- It’s 50 grams of onion, diced.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- You need 100 ml of water.
Place the beef in a Ziploc bag (or glass bowl), pouring in half of the sauce mixture to coat the beef. Beef and broccoli stir fry: When making this beef and broccoli stir fry, the freezer is your friend! You can use frozen broccoli florets or fresh broccoli that you chop into bite-size pieces. This beef and broccoli stir fry is a great way to satisfy your Chinese food cravings without picking up the phone to call for takeout.
Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok. Saute the onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add in the beef, tomato ketchup, honey, sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix it well..
- Add water. Stir it occasionally until the liquid half reduced. Add broccoli. Stir it for a minute or two, but if you like your broccoli softened, cook a little bit longer. Serve it with rice..
I typically start a pot of rice at the same time I make my stir fry, that way all of my dinner components will be ready at the same time. Way better than any restaurant version! Drain and put to one side. Add the remaining oil if needed and stir fry the meat until just under done. Return broccoli to wok and stir.