Instant Noodle "Cake". Noodles Cake is a great and creative way to cook noodles just like that. This savory maggi noodles is halfway pan cooked and then baked. Packed with flavored spices and the nutrients of methi/fenugreek leaves.
From vermicelli and soba, to hokkien and egg, we love these quick fixes.. Ramen Noodles are nothing but instant wheat noodles, made from soft wheat flour, salt and water and are treated with an alkaline agent which gives them the color and texture. They can be curly, straight or even flat but are always thin. You can have Instant Noodle "Cake" using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Noodle "Cake"
- Prepare 4 packs of instant noodles (I use Indonesian Indomie mie goreng–fried noodles variety).
- Prepare As needed of Fried shallots for topping.
- It’s As needed of Tomato or chili sauce for topping.
- Prepare As needed of Water for boiling.
They can be packed in a round or a square cake. Is there anything much better than a steaming hot bowl of instant noodles? Probably, but they're still bloody tasty. So delicious in fact, that people are ordering cakes made from them for.
Instant Noodle "Cake" instructions
- Boil the noodles as usual. In the mean time, mix all condiments into one big bowl..
- After the noodle is cooked, turn off the heat and wait for about 15 minutes. The noodle will bloom a bit..
- Drain the water. Combine the noodle with the condiments and mix well..
- Pour into a mold and wait until it cools down. Press the mold with a plate and something heavy and wait for a couple of hours..
- Release from the mold and decorate with fried shallots, tomato, or chili sauce. Slice the "cake" before serving..
Instant noodles are popular as it is relatively cheap, easy and as mentioned earlier, great if you are in a hurry. These dried and pre-cooked noodles come with flavorings and sometimes, seasoning oils. In all honesty, Maggi would have been a national snack, had there ever. The sauce is a flavorful mix of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and chile-garlic sauce (think Sriracha). Udon (饂飩, usually written as うどん) is a type of thick, wheat-flour noodle used frequently in Japanese cuisine.