Sweet Beef. The beef flavor definitely infused the sweet-sour sauce in a good way! We liked this recipe and with adjusting the sugar and adding more meat this definitely is a good slow cooker meal! This Asian-inspired beef stir-fry recipe is loaded with crisp-tender vegetables and served over spaghetti with a sweet orange-teriyaki sauce.
Serve on pita bread, pasta, hot rice, or even mashed potatoes. Best of all – leftovers taste great the next day. Beef is a bit harder to work with but if you choose tender cuts or really thin steaks you should be fine. You can cook Sweet Beef using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Beef
- You need 100 grams of beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- It’s 2 small of cloves.
- It’s 1 small of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of red chili.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare pinch of sesame seeds (optional).
In a pressure cooker, brown beef, onions and garlic in oil over medium heat. Stir in salt, ginger, pepper and nutmeg. Combine the apricot nectar, soy sauce, molasses and brown sugar; pour over meat. Close cover securely; place pressure regulator on vent pipe.
Sweet Beef step by step
- Cut into slice onion, shallots, cloves, ginger, and red chili.
- Cut beef into slice or you can cut it into dice.
- Saute onion, shallots, cloves with vegetable oil until smell nice, add ginger and red chili.
- Add beef and mushrooms at the same time.
- Add some salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add all the soy sauces and sugar, stir fry until all ingredients combined and have a good taste. You can add more soy sauce if you like. Or maybe more red chili if you want it more spicy..
- Served it with sesame oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds if you like..
As the name suggests, the sauce will be sweet and sour and is inspired by one of the many Asian cuisines , Chinese. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, jelly, soup mix and pepper; spread half over meat. Hickory – Provides a sweet, savory and hearty flavor to the beef. One of the more popular woods due to its strong flavor. Mesquite — Will give a very smoky flavor and is great for cooking smaller cuts during a shorter period of time.