Indian ginger tea. Ginger tea recipe With step by step photos – tea is a beverage I make everyday. ginger tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. Its also called as Adrak chai or. Tea recipe, Indian tea recipe, Poonam Borkar recipes.
It has no fats except milk and it's good for your health too so sit back relax read and try it! Ginger Tea Recipe with step by step photos. Ginger Tea is a very common Indian beverage made from tea leaves and fresh ginger. its also called as adrak chai or adrak wali chai in india. You can cook Indian ginger tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian ginger tea
- It’s 1 glass of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated crushed ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of crushed ilaichi or green cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tea leaves indian chaipatti RED LABEL.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar or more according to taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of laung or cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon stick half.
- It’s 1 glass of milk Luke warm.
The Adrak Chai Recipe is an Indian Style Ginger Tea which is very popular across North india. It makes a great tea for winter morning and you can serve it for evenings along with the tea time snacks. So you can make this everyday or like me on days when you need something soothing, refreshing and yummy! Indian Ginger Tea Recipe or Adrak Chai has a warm spice note in combination with the heat and soothing properties from the warmed milk that makes it very relaxing to consume.
Indian ginger tea instructions
- First boil the water.
- Now add all the ingredients one by one.
- Now stir at low flame for 2 to 3 minutes now add warm milk and have a boil for atleast 2 minutes.
- Your delicious ginger masala tea is ready.stay healthy friends.
Ginger tea is a herbal beverage that is made from ginger root. It has a long history as a traditional herbal medicine in East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia and West Asia. Ginger tea can be drunk by itself, or served alongside traditional accompaniments, such as milk, orange slices, or lemon. Ginger Cardamom Tea is a traditional beverage had by people all over India. It is known by different names like Adrak Elaaychi Chai or Inji Elakkai Tea.