Christmas Potato Christmas Tree.
You can cook Christmas Potato Christmas Tree using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Potato Christmas Tree
- You need 1 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need of Decorations.
- You need 1 of For example; mini tomatoes, red bell peppers, fish sausage.
Christmas Potato Christmas Tree step by step
- Boil, then mash the potatoes..
- Use a vegetable peeler to make long strips of cucumber..
- Cut the cucumber strips in half, sprinkle salt and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Rinse the strips in water (The photo only shows 2 strips, but it's better to make 3-4 )..
- Shape mashed potatoes into a Christmas tree shape..
- Wrap the cucumber strips around the potato, starting from the top..
- It's going to look more like a Christmas tree if the cucumber is wrapped unevenly..
- Slice off both sides of mini tomatoes, use to decorate your tree and it's done..