Indonesian Style Fried Tofu. Tahu goreng bumbu Bali – Balinese sauce fried tofu. Use a food processor or a spice attachment for a blender to puree shallots, garlic, red chilies, ginger, galangal, candlenuts, and toasted shrimp paste into a smooth spice paste. Indonesian Style Fried Tofu stage direction.
Dissolve the chicken bullion into hot water. Add the garlic powder, ground pepper, curcuma powder, and salty soya sauce. In a bowl, put the tofu and the water mix. You can have Indonesian Style Fried Tofu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Style Fried Tofu
- Prepare 1 pack of tofu.
- You need 1 of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- Prepare of Curcuma powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salty soya sauce.
- You need 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 cc of hot water.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of butter, to act as a crunchy maker agent 😉.
It is called tofu and it's delicious! Tofu is made of soya milk and therefore it's vegan, rich in protein, and cheap. However, it is quite difficult to cook it because it's natural flavour is plain. It has not so much taste, white pale color, and.
Indonesian Style Fried Tofu instructions
- Cut the tofu into small cubes. As small cubes your tofu will have more crunchy surfaces!.
- Dissolve the chicken bullion into hot water. Add the garlic powder, ground pepper, curcuma powder, and salty soya sauce..
- In a bowl, put the tofu and the water mix. Let soak for about 15 minutes..
- Bring oil and butter into heat in a pan. Fry the tofu in medium heat..
- The secret of bringing the best taste of tofu? Keep it cooked in medium heat, take longer time to cook, and do a lot of stir! Enjoy the ultimate taste of non deep fried tofu with your favorite dish! On the picture I'm having it with some pad thai. It was sooooo good..
Tahu Kecap Kudus – Fried Tofu in Sweet Soy Sauce. Kecap manis (sweet soy sauce) is an indispensable soy sauce in Indonesian cuisine. We use in many of our recipes, such as semur ayam, tempeh kecap, ayam kecap, lapis daging, and sambal tomat kecap. Today I am going to share a recipe for tahu kecap Kudus (fried tofu in sweet soy sauce). We will need kecap manis as one of the main ingredients to.