Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran. See more ideas about Food, Indonesian food, Food and drink. See more ideas about Snacks, Food, Food packaging. Setelah sebelumnya saya posting Kue Kering Lebaran, kali ini kembali saya posting Kue Tradisional.
You can have Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran
- Prepare 250 grams (1 cup) of tapioca flour or sago starch.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 100 grams (1 cup) of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 50 grams (1/4 cup) of margarine.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran step by step
- Combine the margarine, grated cheddar cheese, eggs, salt in a bowl and mix until well combined..
- Add tapioca flour into the mixed dough bit by bit while keep mixing it until it well combined..
- Knead the dough with hand until it becomes elastic and not sticky.
- Take a bit dough and shape the dough in a worm shape, sharp in both ends with both of your hands..
- Prepare the frying pan, add room temperature cooking oil..
- Put some of the worm shaped dough inside the frying pan.
- Turn on the stove, don't stir the cheese stick at all until it hardens..
- Once, it hardened, stir the cheese stick to ensure all parts are well cooked (a bit brown color)..
- Drain it well from the cooking oil..
- Put the cheese stick on the paper towel in order to reduce the oily texture..
- Once it cools, put inside an airtight container and enjoy some!.