Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot. Form the chicken mixture into balls using the two-spoon-drop-cookie method, and drop into simmering water. Turn the heat back on and cook until the meatballs float and are cooked through. Blend until smooth using a stick blender.
You definitely need to squeeze the liquid out of the zucchini and onions. Also I recommend letting the whole mixture sit covered in the fridge overnight or all day before baking- the flavors meld and everything just tastes better. These Mini Chicken + Carrot Meatballs are a perfect first finger food for baby, but don't be surprised when the rest of the family starts popping them in their mouths as well! You can cook Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot
- You need 600 grams of ground boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 60 grams of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 100 gram of crushed ice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white/black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
Filled with ground chicken, carrots, spinach and applesauce – these mini meatballs are a healthy (and completely addicting) food for baby and the entire family! Place shredded carrot and zucchini on a clean towel and wring out as much liquid as possible. Place strained carrot and zucchini in a bowl and add ground beef, ground pork, parmesan, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, breadcrumbs, and eggs. This is a healthier baked meatball recipe.
Indonesian Chicken Meatball with hidden carrot step by step
- In a food processor, pulse together ground chicken with minced garlic, tapioca flour, salt, sugar, pepper and crushed ice until smooth..
- Transfer the chicken mixture in a big bowl. Add the shredded carrot, mix well..
- Boil water in a pot. Turn off the heat after the water is boiling. Form the chicken mixture into balls using the two-spoon-drop-cookie method, and drop into simmering water..
- Turn the heat back on and cook until the meatballs float and are cooked through. Serve with the broth. You can add noodles and vegetables such as bok choy..
- To make the broth, heat chicken stock, add minced garlic, chopped celery, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Taste it. Put some sliced green onion. Add the meatball into the soup..
These meatballs are lightened up by using half ground pork, half ground turkey in addition to the vegetables. The lower fat content of the turkey helps reduce the overall fat content of the meatballs, with the ground pork helping it maintain that full, meaty flavor that you crave. Saucy Asian Hidden Vegetable Beef Meatballs – you will love these tender juicy meatballs with hidden vegetables in a flavour-packed sauce. Asian Hidden Vegetable Beef Meatballs Being a parent of two young children, I am constantly looking for ways to sneak healthy vegetables into their diet, plus it's a great way to get some additional. In large bowl, mix all ingredients.