Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng). Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight!
Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) Place the chicken strips in a bowl, and toss with olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper. Stir in the shallots and garlic, and cook and stir until they start to turn brown. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. You can cook Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng)
- Prepare 100 gr of Capellini.
- Prepare 4 of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need as needed of minced pork.
- You need as needed of vegetables(I only have lettuce here).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/8 cloves of canadian shallot.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried shrimp.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark mushroom soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of kecap manis(sweet soy sauce) and light soy sauce.
Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish. Skip to content Top Navigation Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) Mie goreng is a scrumptious, traditional dish of fried noodles found throughout Indonesia (and also Malaysia). A good mie goreng is equal parts sweet, salty, and umami, and packed with fresh vegetables and tender chicken and/or shrimp. Mie goreng, also known as bakmi goreng, is an often spicy fried noodle dish, originating from Indonesia, common in Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam, and Singapore.
Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie goreng) step by step
- Boil Capellini until well done,drain the water..
- Saute shallot,garlic and dried shrimp with a little bit of oil until you can smell the fragrant. Then add eggs and stir. Add the minced pork and shrimp until they're fully cooked..
- Now, add the capellini and vegetables. seasoning with kecap manis(sweet soy sauce),dark soy sauce and light soy sauce. Stir until combined. try to taste..
- Serve immediately. enjoy!.
It is made with thin yellow noodles stir fried in cooking oil with garlic, onion or shallots, fried prawn, chicken, beef, or sliced bakso, chili, Chinese cabbage, cabbages, tomatoes, egg, and other vegetables. Ubiquitous in Indonesia, it is sold by food vendors from street-hawkers, warungs, to high-end restaurants. It is an Indonesian one- This easy Indonesian Stir-Fried Noodles (Bakmi Goreng) is a street-food noodle classic. For this noodle bowl's success, it depends on two things: serving it piping hot, right out of a very hot wok, and finding some kecap manis, a molasses-thick sweet soy sauce. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions; drain and set aside.