Christmas Fruitcake Cookies.
You can have Christmas Fruitcake Cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Fruitcake Cookies
- You need 2 cups of pineapple preserves.
- You need 1 lb (4 sticks) of butter.
- It’s 1 package of light brown sugar.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of self-rising flour.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 12 slices of candied pineapple.
- You need 1 pound of candied cherries (red and green).
- It’s 2 pounds of chopped dates.
- It’s 12 cups of chopped peacans.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
Christmas Fruitcake Cookies step by step
- Cut up candied fruit and nuts and sprinkle with 2 cups of flour..
- Cream butter, add sugar, milk, eggs and mix well. Add dry ingredients and pineapple preserves..
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Cook 20 minutes at 325°..