Green Tea Cheesecake Bars.
You can have Green Tea Cheesecake Bars using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Tea Cheesecake Bars
- You need 100 g of Graham cracker or digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 60 g of Butter.
- It’s 200 g of Cream Cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 100 ml of plain Yogurt.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 90 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs at room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- It’s 2 tbsp + 1 tsp of Matcha Green Tea powder.
- It’s of Lemon juice, optional.
Green Tea Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Put cheese cloth or coffee filter in a colander and put 100ml of yogurt into it. Let the yogurt drain for about 6 hours..
- Preheat oven to 170C (340F). Place parchment paper in a 7 inch × 8 inch square pan. Crush crackers in a plastic bag. Put crushed crackers and melted butter in a bowl, and mix it. Put it into a square pan then press with your hand..
- Put softened cream cheese in a blender or food processor and turn on! Add drained yogurt, sugar and heavy cream and mix. Add eggs one at a time..
- Add corn starch and green tea and blend!.
- Strain the mixture through a strainer and pour it into the pan. Bake in a water bath for 35 min to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate at least 3 hours..
- Cut cheese cake into 14 to 16 pieces..
- Wrapping tips: wrap a cheese cake bar with wax paper. twist both ends of the paper..