Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies
- You need 100 g of (3.5oz)unsalted butter.
- It’s 50 g of (1/4 U.S.cup)granulated sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of (1/2U.S.cup)brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 g of (5 and 1/4oz)all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of matcha green tea powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 U.S. cup of coarsely chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips.
Matcha Green Tea and White Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 330F. Shift flour, green tea, and baking soda together..
- Microwave butter until it's melted. Combine the sugar and butter together. Add the egg and salt, then mix..
- Combine all powder ingredients with a spatula. Add the white chocolate..
- Drop cookie dough in rounded tablespoonfuls onto the parchment paper. Leave a space between each piece of dough..
- Bake 6 to 8 min. Don't over bake!.
- Nice Green tea aroma!!!!.