Fragrant Yuzu Samgyeopsal.
You can have Fragrant Yuzu Samgyeopsal using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fragrant Yuzu Samgyeopsal
- It’s 500 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- It’s 5 grams of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Jellied yuzu peel (Yuzu-cha).
Fragrant Yuzu Samgyeopsal instructions
- I used tender pork belly this time..
- Slice the pork block from Step 1 vertically into thin slices, maybe about 1.5 – 2 cm. Make sure to cleanly cut through the fibers!.
- This is the yuzu tea that I used..
- Season both sides of the meat with salt and top with the yuzu tea..
- Use your hands to rub it in..
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day, the pork will be shiny..
- Grilling techniques straight from the chef! Yuzu & Honey Flavored Samgyeopsal.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144938-a-chefs-recipe-for-yuzu-honey-flavored-samgyeopsal.
- Here's the normal recipe. "Possam, Korean Samgyeopsal Salted Pork". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144957-salted-pork-for-korean-style-bossam-or-samgyeopsal.