Polenta flan with porcini, truffle and cheese. As soon as the polenta is cooked, add the black truffle butter cream, heavy cream, Fontina, and parmesan cheese. Serve the polenta hot with more grated cheese sprinkled on top. The polenta is the Northern Italy most traditional dish, and each region proposes a different dressing: wild boar, codfish or "concia" which means served with cheese.
Following the tradition from Piedmont we have created a Ready Polenta prepared with, truffle, cream and butter, ready in only. Ruthie prepares a favourite Autumn dish: Polenta With Porcini Mushrooms. Christophe Decoux suggest a Langhe Nebbiolo red wine to accompany the meal. You can cook Polenta flan with porcini, truffle and cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polenta flan with porcini, truffle and cheese
- Prepare 80 g of instant polenta.
- You need 5 g of dried porcini.
- You need 350 g of salt water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Truffle powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of truffle oil.
- You need 1 of slice of smoked cheese.
- It’s of Truffle butter.
Gennaro Contaldo's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Truffles Recipe Porcini and Truffle Polenta combines the savory flavor of mushrooms and truffles to make an easy to prepare side dish or base for traditional Italian Ragu. Deliciously endowed with onions, garlic and spices, this colorful polenta will help enhance any dish. Ingredient Statement Add in the porcini and season with salt and pepper.
Polenta flan with porcini, truffle and cheese instructions
- Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for 20 minutes..
- Bring the salted water to a boil, throw in the instant polenta with the chopped porcini mushrooms and cook, stirring for 5 minutes..
- Spegni il fuoco e manteca con parmigiano grattugiato, olio al tartufo, tartufo in polvere e scamorza a pezzetti..
- Olia degli stampini e mettici la polenta. Cuoci in forno statico a 190°c per 20 minuti..
- Sforna gli sformatini, capovolgili su un piatto e cospargi con burro al tartufo fuso!.
Meanwhile bring… Whisking constantly, add in the polenta in a thin stream till all the polenta is incorporated. Stir with a wooden spoon till as thick and dense as cream of wheat. Our Polenta with Black Summer Truffles or Truffled Polenta contains all the ingredients you need to prepare a traditional farmhouse dish. The combination of Summer Truffles and Porcini Mushrooms provides a unique flavour and aroma. We recommend you always keep a packet in your pantry.