Rendang kerang (Shelled cockles). RENDANG KERANG / COCKLES RENDANG I wouldn't cook this if I have to boil and shell the cockles. It's tedious.however thank god.you can find the shelled cockles in the market these days. This dish serve best with Nasi Lemak or bread.
Rendang is an Minangkabau spicy meat dish and Malay dish originating from West Sumatra, Indonesia. Rendang has spread across west sumatra to the cuisines of neighbouring Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and the Philippine. Contextual translation of "rendang kerang" into English. You can cook Rendang kerang (Shelled cockles) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rendang kerang (Shelled cockles)
- You need 1 of Cockles bowl.
- You need 2 of Coconut Milk bowl.
- It’s 1 of coconut Roast paste bowl.
- It’s 5 tbs of Chilli dried paste.
- You need 10 of Shallots *.
- You need 3 of Lemongrass *.
- You need 2 inches of Ginger * (*blend finely).
- It’s 1 of Tamarind piece dried.
- You need 1 of Turmeric leaf – sliced as fine as possible.
- Prepare of Salt.
Human translations with examples: clam, shady, cockle, weaving, rendang, chop chop, sea shell, shellfish. #RENDANGkerang #COCKLErendang #CRISPYrendang #M_A_K Resepi kali ni masak apa kita paparkan resepi rendang kerang buat tontonan semua selamat mencuba ye semua RENDANG KERANG, COCKLE RENDANG. Rendang Kerang ( Cockle Rendang ) I love this dish but cockles are expensive in Sarawak. I used the same Rendang recipe to cook chicken, beef, prawn and any other meat/seafood. My Rendang recipe used least variety of ingredients, the way my mum cooks hers, but rest assured of delicious.
Rendang kerang (Shelled cockles) instructions
- Grated coconut place it in (not-oiled) skillet or wok over medium heat roast till golden brown and Grinding or Pounding the Coconut to get the paste..
- Add in lastly stir well..
- Serve with white rice, chapati,coconut or wheat bread..
- A. If making chicken or meat rendang, place them with all other ingredients in step 1 and stir with slow heat until done..
- B. Cook the Rendang to your preferred dryness..
- C. Cook with Simmer flame..
Enjoy Watching and Trying Out Our Home Recipe Amma Samayal Official #Kerang #KerangGorengPedas #Cockles # CiliApi #Varuval #SpicyStirFry #homecook #ammasam. Great for cooking Char Kway Teow, Laksa and Rendang Kerang. You can also pair your nasi lemak with ayam goreng berempah, ayam rendang, sotong sambal, rendang kerang or paru sambal. I sampled the kerang sambal or cockles, which is also tasty even though they use smaller sized cockles.