Caramel apple pie samosas. Salted Caramel Apple Pie. featured in Impressive Thanksgiving pies. Autumn here, Amanda's best friend and favorite employee! 😉 I wanted to share something special today. What kind of Apple to use in a Caramel Apple Pie.
A classic lattice top makes this State Fair-winning Pillsbury™ caramel apple pie just as pretty as it is delicious. A classic apple pie is always at the top of our fall baking list, but this year we are deciding to step it up. Caramel brings out the sweetness of apples and makes it taste even MORE like fall. You can cook Caramel apple pie samosas using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel apple pie samosas
- It’s 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour for paste.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Caramel sauce plus extra for drizzle.
- Prepare 1 can of apple pie filling.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting.
Made with fresh apples, a pecan streusel topping and drizzled with caramel. Pies are made fresh in Club. Like eating a caramel apple but in pie form. Of all our apple pies, this Caramel Apple Crumb Pie is the winner!
Caramel apple pie samosas step by step
- Heat fryer to 350. Mix caramel and apple filling and spoon about a tablespoon into the pockets. Seal and fry 3-4 minutes. Toss in cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel and powdered sugar..
The cinnamon-spiced oat topping is wonderful. And the caramel sauce adds that special taste of fall! Developed by bakers for our own Almanac cookbook, this is the pie we make for a Thanksgiving or holiday dessert. Apple pie in any form – slab pie, galette, Dutch-style, traditional double-crust… if it has the words apple and pie in the name, I will devour it. Last year, I made a Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie, which totally blew my mind.