Mike Cookies – Great for Halloween.
You can cook Mike Cookies – Great for Halloween using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike Cookies – Great for Halloween
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of drops Vanilla essence.
- It’s of To add later.
- It’s of Matcha green tea powder.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Cake flour.
Mike Cookies – Great for Halloween instructions
- Preparation: Sift the cake flour. Bring the butter to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 160℃..
- Knead the room temperature butter with a wooden spatula until softened..
- Add the sugar and cream until it becomes white with a smooth cream-like consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix quickly..
- It will separate at first, but if you mix it well, it will look like this!.
- Add the sifted cake flour and mix in a cutting motion without kneading..
- Divide the dough into 1/2, 1/4, 1/4 portions. Mix in the matcha into 1/2 of the dough..
- Mix cocoa powder into one of the 1/4 portions..
- Add the cake flour to the remaining 1/4 portion and mix..
- Roll out the matcha dough with a rolling pin to a 5 mm thickness. If it looks like the dough is going to stick to the surface, dust with cake flour..
- Cut out the shapes with a round cookie cutter..
- Stretch the plain dough into a circle and place on the matcha dough..
- Stretch the chocolate dough into a circle half the size of the plain dough, and place it on top..
- Use the cocoa dough to create a mouth..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a preheated 160℃ oven and it's done..
- Here is my Little Green Men version: (http://www.allthecooks.com/recipe/Great+for+Halloween+++Little+Green+Men+Cookies-4535757717897216/).
- I have a Totoro version as well! (http://www.allthecooks.com/recipe/Totoro+Cookies+with+Pancake+Mix+and+Ingredients+at+Home-5563135839698944/).