Purple Cabbage Salad for Halloween.
You can have Purple Cabbage Salad for Halloween using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple Cabbage Salad for Halloween
- You need of Purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- It’s of Kabocha squash.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Ham.
- It’s of Dressing.
Purple Cabbage Salad for Halloween step by step
- Tear the cabbage with your hands into bite-sized pieces..
- Shape the carrot slices into Jack O'Lanterns, and the potato slices into ghosts. I made them with a knife, but a cookie cutter should also work..
- Cut the kabocha into bite-sized pieces and microwave until tender. Cook the shaped carrots and potatoes in the same way..
- Cut the avocado and ham into bite-sized pieces..
- Serve it as you like. Pour Caesar salad dressing on top and enjoy..