The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween-Themed Charaben.
You can cook The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween-Themed Charaben using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween-Themed Charaben
- It’s of To make the Jack Skellington rice ball:.
- Prepare of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s of Salt for rice ball.
- It’s of Your favorite ingredients (Note: Since these will be used for the face parts, red ingredients such as ume paste, salmon flakes, or mendaiko [seasoned cod roe] might be too grotesque).
- Prepare of For the spider sausages:.
- It’s of Red sausage.
The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween-Themed Charaben instructions
- Form the slightly cooled rice into a ball. A slightly thick and flat oval makes a good shape..
- Cut the nori seaweed parts with scissors. Make one of the eyes a little smaller than the other. Make the nose holes slightly long and tear-shaped..
- Make three long, thin lines, with one forming a slight curve, to compose the mouth..
- With the leftover nori, cut short lines in irregular lengths and decorate the mouth as shown..
- For the spider wiener, make a head as you would for a crab, but cut ten legs, then fry..
- I didn't have red rice, so I fried an egg and created the shape with a cup to make this character bento..