AMIEs Halloween SPAGHETTI with Meatballs.
You can have AMIEs Halloween SPAGHETTI with Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Halloween SPAGHETTI with Meatballs
- Prepare of pork mince.
- You need of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of carrot, finely chopped.
- Prepare of small onion, finely chopped.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of fresh breadcrumbs.
- It’s of salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of spaghetti.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of finely grated parmesan.
- Prepare of black olives.
AMIEs Halloween SPAGHETTI with Meatballs step by step
- Place pork in a large mixing bowl. Combine egg, carrots, onion, bread soaked in milk, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp bread crumbs and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Shape half tablespoonful into firm meatballs. Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry meatballs in batches for 3 minutes, until browned. Add the tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat..
- Cook the pasta, until al dente. Drain and place in a large serving bowl. Pour tomato sauce, then the remaining parmesan cheese and toss to combine. Place the pasta in a plate and put 2 meat balls on top of the pasta. Put black olives in the center of meatballs..
- Serve, share and enjoy..