Lasagna with pumpkin and provolone. Making your own bechamel/white sauce is so easy and the result is delicious creaminess in every bite. Pumpkin and butternut squash grows plentifully this time of year. Place another layer of lasagna sheets and finish it by topping with the remaining garlic sauce and sprinkle with the remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano and finally, the remaining layer of provolone.
Then pan fry the ground meat in a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Pumpkin Lasagna from Delish.com is everything you wanted fall to taste like. Add a third of pumpkin mixture, followed by a third of cheese mixture. You can have Lasagna with pumpkin and provolone using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna with pumpkin and provolone
- It’s 250 gr of puff pastry.
- You need to taste of Bechamel (500 ml milk, 50 g flour, 50 g butter, nutmeg).
- Prepare 200 gr of smoked provola.
- You need 1.2 gr of pumpkin.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Oil, salt.
Repeat two more times, using all pumpkin and cheese. Check out our Provolone Lasagna Recipe on Mix & Match Mama, a lifestyle blog by Shay Shull focused cooking, raising a family, and travel. Sometimes, I make my Enchilada Lasagna and other times, I make this provolone version. Lasagnas are great because you can make them in advance.
Lasagna with pumpkin and provolone instructions
- Fry the oil and garlic, add the pumpkin and the chopped rosemary..
- Prepare the béchamel, 500 ml of milk (half cow's milk, half soy milk), 50 g of butter and 50 g of flour, nutmeg..
- Arrange a layer of béchamel, the puff pastry, the béchamel again, the pumpkin and finally the provolone in an aluminum piece. Continue making two more layers, finishing with a layer of bechamel, pumpkin and parmesan..
- Cook and serve. 🤗.
This mouthwatering lasagna is made with ratatouille-inspired flavors and a combination of cheeses including Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese. Thanks to the pumpkin and spinach, this lasagna is incredibly healthy and delicious. A meat lover might argue Pumpkin is low in calories and high in vitamins and vital antioxidants like Vitamins A, C and E. Spinach is one of the healthiest vegetables that exists. This pumpkin lasagna layered with chard makes a delicious autumn or winter vegetarian entree.