Halloween Birds. Watch all the Angry Birds classic scary, gory, spooky, insane videos in a single mashup compilation. Might want to leave the lights on for this one. Getting confused, angry or just down right frustrated with Angry Birds Halloween?
Play Angry Birds Halloween game on GoGy! Play the Halloween version for the famous iOS and Andrioid hit, Angry Birds. Come on, start playing the Angry Birds Halloween HD online now! You can cook Halloween Birds using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halloween Birds
- You need 250 gms of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh yeast.
- It’s 3 gms of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 75 ml approx of Warm water.
- You need 50 gms of Butter.
Neither Night Vale nor birds are inherently part of Halloween, but they absolutely should be. Never trust a creature with hollow bones. Play Angry Birds in halloween style. You need to activate Adobe's Flash Player to play this game.
Halloween Birds instructions
- In a bowl add warm water & yeast.Then add sugar and half tsp All purpose flour and mix.Keep aside to ferment for 10mins.
- Take kneading bowl and put All purpose flour in it.Add salt and fermented yeast to it.Mix and then knead to a dough.Add butter and knead further..
- Pull and stretch the dough to make it pliable.Knead 10 mins atleast.Now after kneading make a ball and keep it covered in some warm place for 1 hr to ferment..
- After an hour the dough will be doubled in size.Punch it and knead a little.Make small balls as we have to shape them into birds !.
- The balls later on I stretched and made a roll like and made a spiral ring like and then pulled up from inside out to give a shape like a small bird..
- See my final pic.Then for beak I again squeezed the mouth portion and made a tiny beak.For eyes you can use two cloves.Just Pierce in upper side..
- Now for tail as it is already out from back you just need to use a fork and press on the dough.Or else cut with knife and separate the tail feathers to give a nice shape..
- Now grease a baking tray and keep all the birds well arranged leaving gaps in-between.Keep covered with a samp cloth..
- Pre heat the oven at 200 C for 10mins.
- Bake in oven for 20 mins at 200C.Check after 20min if required bake again for 5-7 mins or till done..
- Beautiful Halloween Birds are ready to have with your soup!!.
The new Angry Birds game is back, but now in a Halloween theme. Use your skills and defeat the hidden enemies smashing the Halloween pumpkin. The new Angry Birds game is back, but now in a Halloween theme. Use your skills and defeat the hidden enemies smashing the Halloween pumpkin. Play Angry Birds Halloween – Discover an extra Halloween themed levels for the famous Angry Birds series.