Potato pie. For this lovely pie, sweet potatoes are boiled, peeled and mashed together with butter, sugar, milk and eggs, then seasoned with nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Sweet potato pie is a traditional dessert, originating in the Southern United States. It is often served during the American holiday season, especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas in place of pumpkin pie, which is more traditional in other regions of the United States.
Here, we've done most of the hard work for you. Our most trusted Potato Pie recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. You can cook Potato pie using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato pie
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- You need 200 ml of bechamel.
- Prepare 150 g of baked ham.
- Prepare 150 g of sliced galbanino.
- It’s 100 g of Grana Padano.
Sweet potato pie recipes always save the day! You can't go wrong with sweet potato pie recipes which use the classic combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, and of course, sweet potatoes! These sweet potato pies are the epitome of fall festivity, and feature tremendously good flavor in the fillings and toppings. Reminicient of a great sweet potato casserole, these pies are hearty, flavorful.
Potato pie instructions
- Cut the potatoes into slices.
- Put in a bowl with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Take a springform pan. We put the bechamel at the base.
- Then a layer of potatoes.
- And then again bechamel.
- Now sprinkle with grit.
- Then the cooked.
- E infine il formaggio.
- Ripetete il procedimento due volte. Nel terzo strato invece omettete il prosciutto e fate invece patate, besciamella, galbanone e grana..
- Infornate a 180° ventilato per 1h.
- Dopo 10 minuti toglietela dallo stampo.
- Tagliate e servite.
- Buon Appetito!.
Learn how to make classic sweet potato pie—it's far easier than pumpkin. A classic Southern dessert that's full of soul, sweet potato pie uses some of the. From cheap and cheerful cheese and potato pies to creamy potato-topped luxury fish pie – we have plenty of potato and sweet potato pies to try. Sweet potato and pumpkin pie are both members of the custard pie family. However, traditional sweet potato pie has a higher purée-to-custard ratio, fewer spices, and more vanilla.