Rudolph Christmas Chocolate Bites .. Learm how to make a super adorable Rudolph cake with chocolate icing! This week we are making a super adorable Rudolph cake with chocolate buttercream icing and a big RED nose! Kids will love this edible Christmas bark recipe, and it's so easy to make!
Filed Under: Christmas Recipes, Holiday Treats for Kids Tagged With: Candy, Chocolate, holiday food, reese's cups, Rudolph. Cuteness overload – welcome this Christmas season with these adorable Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer Mexican hot chocolate cupcakes. Ridiculously easy and quick to make, they are chocolatey, with just enough of a kick from the chilly powder. You can have Rudolph Christmas Chocolate Bites . using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rudolph Christmas Chocolate Bites .
- It’s 60 grams of packet milk chocolate cups ..
- You need 250 grams of packet milk chocolate melts ..
- You need 12 of mini star-shaped pretzels ..
- Prepare 6 of red M&Ms ..
- It’s 6 of vanilla mini marshmallows ..
- You need 50 grams of tube black writing icing ..
- You need 2 of rainbow sour straps ..
It's Christmas cookie time and I'm excited to share this cute and easy idea for Rudolph Cookies! This fun dessert is a spin off from my favorite Double There is a new cookie recipe each day right up until Christmas! Get the directions for these Rudolph Chocolate Chip Rolo Cookies on my Youtube. When I handed out these Rudolf chocolate bars to the the kids, they were so EXCITED, including my little one.
Rudolph Christmas Chocolate Bites . step by step
- Place chocolate cups on a tray ..
- Place all but 1/4 cup of chocolate melts into a heatproof microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth , stirring with a metal spoon halfway during cooking ..
- spoon the melted chocolate into a snap – lock bag and snip off one corner and pipe the melted chocolate into each of the chocolate cups until full , smooth tops and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set ..
- place remaining quart cup of chocolate melts into a heatproof microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium (50%) for 30 seconds or until melted and smooth ..
- place 6 chocolate cups top side down on a flat surface to form rudolphs body and use a little of the melted chocolate to attach remaining chocolate cups to the bodies sideways to form the heads . hold until set and secure ..
- cut one side off 2 pretzels to form antler shapes . using a little melted chocolate , attach pretzels to the back of the reindeer head , hold until set and secure ..
- using a little melted chocolate attach 1M&M to the front of the chocolate cup head to form rudolphs nose . hold until set and secure ..
- cut the marshmallows in half and using a little melted chocolate attach 2 marshmallow pieces to the top of the head to create rudolphs eyes . hold until set and secure ..
- use the black icing pen to draw a dot on each marshmallow in the middle to create rudolph pupils . hold until set and secure..
- cut or rip the sour strips into individual colour strips , wrap 1 strip around the neck of rudolph and dot with a little melted chocolate , hold until set and secure . repeat all the above steps to create 6 little chocolate rudolphs . serve and enjoy . 🙂 ..
But a few minutes later, I found my little To make these Rudolph chocolate bars, you will need the following SUPPLIES: Mini Twix bars Mini candy canes Melted chocolate Paintbrush Black. A winter wonderland of chocolate awaits when you open your Christmas chocolates. Decadent star shaped chocolates surround a delicious chocolate bar with its Merry Christmas with Rudolph message. Theres even some Christmas bling with sparkling sugar sparkles. Robert May's original Rudolph story is a bit different than the song.