AMIEs Special CHRISTmas Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Special CHRISTmas Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special CHRISTmas Cake
- Prepare 350 grams of softened butter.
- You need 300 grams of sifted sugar.
- You need 150 grams of potato flour.
- You need 3 of eggs, separated.
- It’s 150 grams of baking flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s of filling.
- It’s 500 grams of cream cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipped double cream or 1/2 condensed milk.
AMIEs Special CHRISTmas Cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Grease and base line a 22cm round cake tin..
- Sift the baking flour, potato flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl..
- Beat together the butter and sugar in another mixing bowl until light. Beat in the egg yolks one at a time, stirring well until creamy..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients with the egg yolk mixture, until well mixed..
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff and carefully fold into the egg yolk mixture..
- Bake for about 30 minutes until risen and golden brown. Let it cool. Remove from the tin and cut into 2 or 3 layers horizontally. Brush the layers with a little milk..
- To make the filling, mix together the cream cheese and the icing sugar. Fold in the whipped cream or half cup condensed milk. Use half the filling to spread into the layer..
- Put the layers together. Spread the remaining filling over the top and sides of the cake. Decorate your cake with your own decoration..