Christmas Cookies. Christmas cookies or Christmas biscuits are traditionally sugar cookies or biscuits (though other flavours may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas. Christmas cookies: they're not just for Santa — everybody loves to cuddle up by the fireplace with hot cocoa in one hand and a freshly-baked cookie in another. Decorated Christmas cookies are perfect for entertaining, and are always a big crowd pleaser.
Lined up in a row on a platter, these cute treats are sure to get your guests in the holiday spirit. It's everyone's favorite time of year: Christmas Cookie season! Whether you love sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, or shortbread. You can cook Christmas Cookies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 250 gm of sugar.
- It’s 250 gm of cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of backing Powder.
- It’s of Melted white chocolate.
- It’s as needed of Melted dark chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Sprinkle for garnish.
- You need 1 of Cookies cutter.
Perfect for cookie exchanges, baking with kids, and includes allergy friendly recipes too. Stephanie talks about the different ways to package cookies to give as Christmas gifts to your friends, family. These Are Our Family's Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipe! Not Only Are They Delicious, But They Are Great For Gifting To Family, Friends And Neighbors Or Leaving Out For Santa.
Christmas Cookies step by step
- Mix eggs, sugar and oil together..
- Add flour and baking powder..
- Fold the mix gently..
- Preheat the oven at 160° for 5 minutes..
- Add all the cookie batter into the baking tin..
- Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Keep a side for 5 minutes to cool down..
- With the help of cookie cutter..
- Cut the shape..
- And carefully pour chocolate into them..
- And garnish with sprinkle..
- Enjoy your Christmas..
Jazz up your holiday sweets this year by trying something new. Cookies play such an integral part in the Christmas and New Year holidays. With recipes for chewy cookies like chocolate chip or snickerdoodle, or traditional Danish cookies, within these recipes. Are you looking for Christmas cookies recipes? I've got a collection of great recipes you can try this year!