Lasagna for Christmas Dinner.
You can have Lasagna for Christmas Dinner using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna for Christmas Dinner
- You need 12 of Lasagna noodles.
- You need 500 grams of Meat sauce.
- It’s 600 grams of White sauce.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
Lasagna for Christmas Dinner step by step
- Boil the lasagna in a lot of salted water with olive oil for about 4 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Pat dry..
- Lightly grease a heatproof baking dish with olive oil and lay two lasagna noodles down..
- Top with meat sauce and a bit of pizza cheese, then a layer of pasta, the white sauce, a layer of pasta, meat sauce and cheese, white sauce, and repeat..
- Put white sauce as the very top layer, then sprinkle with powdered cheese. Bake in an oven preheated to 200~210℃ for 15~20 minutes..
- Once baked, sprinkle the top with parsley and cut into your desired sized portions..
- I recommend these lasagna noodles. They're more delicious than the noodles that don't require boiling. Even if you boil them the day before, they will keep their flavor..
- If making it in a shallow dish, cook less pasta. This container is 19 x 26 cm and 5 cm deep..
- This uses four layers of pasta, and I filled the gaps with pasta as well. This used 9 sheets of pasta and was baked in a white dish..
- Step 4 – Before baking, poke holes through the pasta with a skewer to prevent the noodles from shrinking and curling up..
- The stacking order is pasta, followed by meat sauce, then the cheese and finally the white sauce..