Ginger lemon green tea. Benefits of Drinking Detox Lemon Ginger Green Tea: Green Tea increases your metabolism, which helps with weight loss. For people with high blood pressure and cholesterol, green tea can aid in reducing both ailments. I have even heard its great for your skin.
The top countries of suppliers are India, China, and India, from. Lemon ginger tea provides the best relief mechanism. Moreover, if you have a motion sickness tendency, you can drink a cup of this tea prior to travel to prevent nausea. You can have Ginger lemon green tea using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger lemon green tea
- It’s 1 of small piece ginger.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of green tea leaves.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need of Honey optional.
Using green tea as a base, finely chop the ginger root and infuse it boiling water for twenty minutes. This green tea recipe uses homemade lemon-ginger simple syrup for its complex, soothing flavor. You can make iced or hot green tea with this recipe. This green tea recipe has the health benefits and zingy flavor of ginger plus the refreshing citrus taste of lemon thanks to Lemon-Ginger Simple Syrup.
Ginger lemon green tea instructions
- In a pan take 200ml water and switch on the gas, then add 1 pod of elichy..
- Then add a small piece of ginger and give the water one boil, then add tea leaves and brew the tea for 1 minute, then switch off the gas..
- Then add lemon juice to the green tea, strain and serve hot..
LEMON AND GINGER-FLAVORED: A delicately spicy green tea that blends tangy lemon with a ginger kick. A MORNING BOOST: Enjoy an uplifting morning GREAT HOT OR ICED: Restorative served hot, and refreshing served iced when it's hot outside, Ginger Lemon Green Tea is for all days. This chilled tea was spicy and fragrant with ginger, and it had a fruity, mysterious tang. It was the most delicious thing I had tasted in weeks. The flavor of this tea is perfectly balanced.