Soy milk green tea ice cream. In a small pot measure white sugar and potato starch and mix them well. Add matcha powder while sieving and mix well. Pour soy milk into a blender.
Matcha ice cream served with soy milk pudding and crushed red bean. Tapioca pearl pudding served with sweetened lady finger banana in coconut milk. Hojicha (roasted green tea) ice cream is one of my favorite ways to enjoy the warmth of summer. You can cook Soy milk green tea ice cream using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soy milk green tea ice cream
- Prepare 70 g of white sugar.
- You need 200 ml of soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 250 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 10 g of potato starch (or corn starch).
- It’s 10 g of green tea powder.
- You need of Strawberry jam (optional).
It's extremely nutty and aromatic。 And because of that, the emulsified ice cream base is well-suited to carry all that flavor straight to your mouth. You can serve this on it's own, or with whipped cream. Creamy, green tea ice cream with a coconut-almond milk base and sweetened with honey and dates. If you don't have an ice cream maker, simply pour the "batter" into a freezer-safe container, cover, freeze, and stir/whisk every hour or so to aerate.
Soy milk green tea ice cream instructions
- In a small pot measure white sugar and potato starch and mix them well..
- Add matcha powder while sieving and mix well..
- Add soy milk dividing 4 times and mix well at each additions to avoid lumps..
- Heat the mixture at medium heat just for a few mints until the texture gets a bit thick. Don’t forget to keep mixing!!!! And keep it aside and let it cool..
- In a bowl, whip your cream until having a medium hard peak..
- Add the green tea mixture to the cream and mix well..
- In a container put the cream and add strawberry jam in the middle and cover it with cream again. I used homemade strawberry jam!.
- Frozen it overnight!!!!!!.
This basic recipe for green tea coconut milk ice cream only requires a few basic ingredients: coconut milk, matcha, and pure maple syrup! This healthier version of the classic dessert is easy to throw together in a few minutes! The first time I had green tea ice cream was with my elementary school bff. The Japanese green tea ice cream is not as creamy. It is sweet, but it has a very strong matcha taste that is slightly bitter.