Christmas Chocolate Truffles.
You can cook Christmas Chocolate Truffles using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Chocolate Truffles
- Prepare 6 Pieces of Marie Biscuits.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mixed Nuts, Roasted and chopped(almonds, cashews, raisins, walnuts etc).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Brandy/Rum/Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Few Drops Almond Essence.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Cream (See Notes).
- It’s 60 gms of Dark Chocolate (See Notes).
Christmas Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Crush biscuits using a rolling pin..
- Roast nuts and crush them. Add raisins, dates etc..
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces. It is broken or crushed so that it melts easily..
- Heat cream in a pan on medium flame. When starts bubbling around the edges, switch off the flame, add broken dark chocolate, now without mixing, just cover it. The heat of the cream is enough to melt the chocolate..
- In a bowl, take crushed biscuits, chopped nuts, brandy (or rum or honey), brown sugar, almond essence and cinnamon powder. and mix nicely..
- By now, chocolate must have melted, stir until smooth. Add this chocolate to the dry mix..
- Mix properly and keep this in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes or till firm. Do not try to form balls now as it will be very moist at this stage..
- After some time in the refrigerator, chocolate will set partially. Then form balls..
- Now coat these balls with any of the following: Desiccated Coconut Chocolate Sprinkles Confetti Mix of cocoa+castor sugar+ finely chopped nuts Oats/Cornflakes Dried Rose Petals, crushed Icing Sugar.
- Serve with love or gift to your loved ones….
- NOTES You can omit brown sugar, especially if the biscuits are sweet. You can take normal dairy cream or heavy whipping cream, whichever is easily available. I used Amul’s tetra pack..