Christmas tree brownies. These Christmas Tree Brownies are SO EASY and don't they look adorable?! Just cut the brownies into triangles, add a candy cane trunk, squeeze on some icing, and sprinkle on your favourite toppings! Christmas Tree Brownies are made with and amazing Homemade Brownies Recipe fun for the kids and delicious We love these Christmas Tree Brownies!
Christmas Tree Brownies Recipe. via Betty Crocker. One of our favorite Christmas Brownies ideas are these Holiday Trees and they are super easy to make. These Christmas Tree Brownies are what Santa wants for Christmas this year. You can cook Christmas tree brownies using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas tree brownies
- It’s of For brownie:.
- It’s 100 gms of Maida.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Soda.
- It’s 200 gms of Milkmaid.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
- It’s of Non dairy fresh cream whipped.
- You need 3-4 drops of Green colour.
- It’s of Gems.
- It’s of Sprinklers.
As I am sure you know, I used a cookie cutter, after baking these brownies, to get the Christmas Tree Shape. They're easy, ADORABLE and tasty too! And my contribution to the event are these delicious Christmas Tree Brownies! Festive Christmas Dessert that are easy to make – Christmas Tree Brownies.
Christmas tree brownies instructions
- Mix all ingredients of brownie and bake @ 180 ' for 15- 20 mins,let cool.
- Cut triangle with the help of cutter.
- Insert a straw in the middle of the brownie,.
- Decorate with cream, gems and sprinklers.
Get ready for my Christmas Tree Brownies! They are oozy, gooey and the perfect Christmas take-a-long treat for parties. And did I mention they are super easy to make? How I made my Christmas brownies: I followed the instructions on the box to bake up a pan full of […] at Mommy's Bundle, shared Easy Christmas Tree Brownies. This is an adorable, fun idea, kids.