Christmas tree cupcakes. How to Make Christmas Tree Meringues These festive Christmas Tree Cupcakes serve a similar function as part dessert, part decoration for your holiday table. Hidden inside these festively decorated triple chocolate cupcakes are a surprise cheesecake Christmas tree.
Christmas Tree Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. We just love these Christmas Tree Cupcakes. Not only do they look fantastic, they taste fantastic too. You can cook Christmas tree cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas tree cupcakes
- You need of Cocoa powder – 1/4 th cup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hot boiling water.
- Prepare 1 cup of + 1/3 rd cup Maida.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s of Baking soda – 1/4 th tsp.
- Prepare of Salt – 1/4 th tsp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Refined oil -.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar -.
- It’s 2 of Eggs -.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- Prepare of Vanilla frosting :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter -.
- Prepare 2 cups of Icing sugar -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream -.
- Prepare of Green gel color (as required).
Our friends at Billington's and Anchor Butter have teamed up to create this easy step by step recipe. Frost the cupcakes by starting on the edge of the cupcake and work toward the center. Continue to built the frosting into the shape of a Christmas tree. Select matching sprinkles to place on each tree.
Christmas tree cupcakes instructions
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda together and keep aside. Whisk the oil in a bowl and add the sugar whilst whisking it..
- Now add the eggs one by one whisking the butter & sugar mix. Add the vanilla extract and mix..
- Prior to this mix the cocoa powder with the hot boiling water and keep aside to cool to room temperature..
- Now into the egg sugar butter mix, fold in the flour mix and the cocoa water mix respectively. Line the muffin tin with muffin liners and scoop the batter into each liner..
- Bake these in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 20 minutes. Cool them. To make the butter cream frosting, whisk the butter (should be at room temperature)..
- Slowly add the icing sugar into the butter while whisking it. Add the vanilla extract and the cream. Mix the color and fold..
- Pour it into the piping bag and pipe the cupcakes in swirls to form the tree. Then decorate with sprinkles and silver balls..
Christmas Tree Cupcakes – An easy diy AWESOME holiday cupcakes ideas that look like snow-covered Christmas trees made using ice-cream cone and simple buttercream frosting would make. This Cupcake Christmas Tree is the BEST dessert to bring to holiday parties. Not only does it look adorable, but the cupcakes are INCREDIBLY moist and the frosting is to die for! Learn how to make quick and easy Christmas tree cupcakes recipe with simple ingredients. Christmas Tree Cupcakes – delicious chocolate cupcakes topped with green vanilla buttercream to make them look just like a Christmas tree!