Minced Beef Noodle (in english & bahasa). Minced Beef Noodle (in english & bahasa). Here is how you cook that. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef.
A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Fresh has much more flavor than dried. Once your pasta is done cooking, transfer the noodles to the ground beef mixture. You can have Minced Beef Noodle (in english & bahasa) using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minced Beef Noodle (in english & bahasa)
- It’s 1 packages of egg noodle/mie telor.
- It’s 1/4 kg of minced beef/daging giling.
- It’s 1 tbsp of candle nut/kemiri.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced green onion/irisan daun bawang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil/minyak sayur.
- It’s 1 of sugar, salt & pepper/gula, garam & merica.
- Prepare 1 liter of water/air.
- You need 1/4 clove of garlic/bawang putih.
- You need 1/2 bunch of green cabbage/sawi hijau.
Stir in bell peppers and broccoli. The most famous, and for many also the original, tam (ตำ, pronounced ), lit. "pounded") style salad is som tam, made from unripe papaya. The basic dressing for a som tam-style salad contains garlic, palm sugar, lime juice, bird's-eye chillies, dried shrimp and fish sauce. This dressing is slightly pounded and mixed together inside an earthenware mortar using a wooden pestle.
Minced Beef Noodle (in english & bahasa) instructions
- Grind sliced garlic and candle nut/Tumbuk irisan bawang putih dan kemiri.
- Heat oil and put grinded garlic & candle nut/Panaskan minyak dan masukan tumbukan bawang putih & kemiri.
- Once it smells good, put the minced beef and cook until browned/Setelah harum, masukan daging giling, masak sampai kecokelatan.
- Add sugar, salt & pepper to taste/Tambahkan gula, garam & merica secukupnya.
- Put water, wait until boiling/Masukan air, masak sampai mendidih.
- Put egg noodle, wait until cooked and fluffy/Masukan mie telor, tunggu sampai masak dan mengembang.
- Lift noodle and drain/Angkat dan tiriskan.
- Put green cabbage (already cut in 5cm) into the boiling water, wait until wilted, lift and drain/Masukan sawi hijau yang telah dipotong 5 cm ke dalam air rebusan, tunggu sampai layu, angkat dan tiriskan.
- Lift minced beef and drain/Angkat daging giling dan tiriskan.
- Divide noodle and green cabbage into 3 bowls, put the cabbage on the side of noodle/Bagi mie dan sawi ke dalam 3 mangkuk, taruh sawi di samping mie dalam mangkuk.
- Put minced beef and sliced green onion on top of noodle/Taruh daging giling dan irisan daun bawang di atas mie.
- Put the boiling water (brooth) into small bowl for each bowl of noodle, as a side dish/Taruh air rebusan (kaldu) ke dalam mangkuk kecil untuk tiap-tiap mangkuk mie, sebagai penyerta.
- Enjoy!/Selamat menikmati!.
I have made this with ground beef and also a meatloaf mix, and I will definitely try it with ground turkey. Ground beef lo mein is an easy, budget-friendly stir-fry dinner with ground beef and vegetables cooked in an Asian-flavored sauce. Add the ginger, garlic, five-spice, chilli powder and mangetout to the browned mince, then fry for a few mins more until fragrant and the pods are bright green. Splash in the stock, add the noodles, then season with the soy sauce. Stew meat is super budget friendly, but it can also be tough.