Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie.
You can have Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie
- You need 10 leaves of Spinach.
- You need 1 of Cucumber medium sized.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of Green tea.
Green tea, Spinach and Cucumber Smoothie instructions
- Boil 1 1/4 th cup of water for and switch off the heat. Add a green tea bag into it and allow it to brew for about 3 to 4 minutes with a lid on. Allow it to come down to the room temperature. Add the rest of the ingredients mentioned to a blender and blitz to a fine smoothie full of Vitamins and Minerals.Serve immediately. Chill it before use if desired..
- Cucumbers belong to the same plant family as Watermelons, meaning the water content level is the same in both. They both are loaded with Vitamins and Minerals. Plus Lemon adds the goodness of Vitamin C and the Green tea provides a refreshing start to your day giving your metabolism a mighty boost. Happy Summers! Stay safe and stay healthy..