Spicy Herbal Green Tea. How to make spicy herbal green tea at home on calm cozy winter nights. Relax & Enjoy#teatime #homemadecafè •Thanks for watching :). Herbal Green Tea is a mild flavoured tea containing a concoction of herbs mixed with Green Tea.
See more ideas about Herbal green tea, Green tea, Tulsi. ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Green Tea Classic contains natural herbs good for health. Clinical studies show that both Tulsi & Green Tea promote healthy metabolism which is vital to weight management. You can have Spicy Herbal Green Tea using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Herbal Green Tea
- You need 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 sachet of green tea.
- You need 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 5-6 of basil(tulsi) leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black peppercorns coarse powder.
- You need 1/2 of " ginger crushed.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
A wide variety of herbal green tea options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification. Citrus Kiss Green Tea Mango Me Crazy White Tea Matcha Maker Green Tea Pomegranate Burst Green Tea Sweet & Spicy Caffeine Free Herbal Tea Sweet & Spicy Caffeine Free Organic Herb. True teas, including green tea, black tea and oolong tea, are brewed from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. This means herbal teas can come in a wide range of tastes and flavors and make a tempting alternative to Ginger tea is a spicy and flavorful drink that packs a punch of healthy.
Spicy Herbal Green Tea instructions
- Add water in vessel. Break mint, basil (tulsi) leaves with your hands and put in water, add peppercorns powder, crushed ginger and boil it..
- Off the flame. Dip green tea bag in it. Let it soak for 2 minutes. Remove it..
- In two serving mug squeeze lemon juice. Strain prepared green tea in it..
- Serve/Sip Spicy Herbal Green Tea early morning..
Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Homemade Matcha Green Tea Face Mask. Make It Yourself Green Tea Zinc Oxide Lip Balm. Fuel Your Morning With a Matcha Latte. L-theanine, Health Benefits and Cognitive Function.