Christmas truffle. Christmas Truffles Christmas Sweets Cookies Recipes Christmas Truffle Recipe Christmas This easy homemade Christmas truffles recipe is great for a Christmas cookies exchange. Download Christmas truffles stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Pop these homemade Christmas truffles in a pretty box if you want to give them as a gift.
How To Make Easy Christmas Truffles. More christmas and candy recipes to do with the kids. Conquer your next Christmas party with this easy family recipe for chocolate-butterscotch truffles infused with almond and dusted with sugar. You can cook Christmas truffle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas truffle
- It’s 1 packet of bourbon or oreo biscuits.
- You need 4 of rusk.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 gms of dark chocolatd compound.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
Truffles are delicious all year round but at Christmas time they prove themselves a real treat! Truffles make excellent gifts or festive teatime companions. Discover this recipe and many more Chocolate truffles recipes at Gourmandize.co.uk. Hot Chocolate Truffles make the perfect Christmas Gift for Neighbors.
Christmas truffle instructions
- Churn the biscuits and rusk in a grinder and add dry fruits mix well and knead the dough with milk.
- Make small round balls and keep aside..
- Now melt the chocolate in a double boiler and dip the balls in it nicely from all sides and freeze for 10 mins…
- Now make design with the help of whipping cream and keep in freeze……
- Note instead of biscuits you can use cake crumps also….
Hot Chocolate Truffles (or some people call them Hot Chocolate Bombs) are my favorite thing to give out. For all of the white chocolate lovers out there, these healthy white chocolate truffles make a wonderful Christmas treat. Delicious Truffle Christmas Cupcakes- perfect to deliver to friends, neighbors or to bring out for a party. Or to make just because they are yummy! Click here to add this recipe to your Plan to Eat account.