Christmas Magic Cookie Bars.
You can have Christmas Magic Cookie Bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
- It’s 1 of Stick butter – half cup.
- Prepare 1 of -14oz. can if sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Holiday or regular Chocolate chips – divided into 1/2 cup portions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Holiday M&M's ' divided in 1/2 cup portions.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Holiday sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Christmas Magic Cookie Bars step by step
- Place butter in a 13×9" pan. Place pan with butter in oven at 350º. Butter can melt while oven is preheating. Keep an Eye on it…
- Crush graham crackers in a food processor. When butter is melted. Remove from oven. Sprinkle graham crackers over melted butter. Press lightly with back of spoon..
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs. Sprinkle half chocolate chips, half of the M&M's and half of the nuts.sprinkle coconut on top followed by remaining M&M's, chocolate chips, nuts and if using sprinkles . Sprinkle these as well..
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until bars are lightly brown. Remove from oven . Allow to cool. Cut into bars . Enjoy. .. :-).