Christmas Smoked Salmon Ramkins.
You can have Christmas Smoked Salmon Ramkins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Smoked Salmon Ramkins
- Prepare 350 grams of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 packages of family size cream cheese (280g).
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- It’s of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber peeled, deseeded and diced.
- It’s of Saran wrap for ramekins.
Christmas Smoked Salmon Ramkins step by step
- Prepare ramekins with Saran wrap..
- Line ramekins with sliced smoked salmon.The salmon that doesn't get put in the ramekins is added to the cream cheese mixture..
- In a bowl blend mayonnaise and cream cheese together, add peeled deseeded and diced cucumber..
- Add leftover smoked salmon (diced also) to bowl with fresh chopped dill, black pepper and lemon juice to taste..
- Fill up prepared ramekins with cheese filling. Fold over salmon to seal in the mixture cover with Saran wrap and chill for at least one hour..
- To serve unwrap the Saran wrap and place a plate over the dish and quickly turn over to display the underside. Serve as is or with some brown bread. Enjoy!!!.