Christmas Peppermint Bark.
You can cook Christmas Peppermint Bark using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Peppermint Bark
- You need 1 1/2 lb of white chocolate.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of semi-sweet chocolate.
- It’s 3/4 lb of bitter chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of peppermint flavour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sprinkles or crushed candy canes.
Christmas Peppermint Bark step by step
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Melt the dark chocolates together using microwave or double boiler. Stir til completely smooth. Stir in peppermint flavour. Pour onto both cookie sheets and spread out flat and smooth with spatula..
- Let dark chocolate cool. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate. When smooth, drizzle evenly over hardened dark chocolate. Jiggle pan to smooth out white chocolate. Sprinkle with sprinkles or candy. Let cool..
- Break bark into pieces..
- Candy Recipes Allrecipes
- Food Drink Ehow
- 65 Candy Recipes Youll Want To Eat All Year Long I Taste
- Recipes Traditional Cooking School By Gnowfglins
- 100 Easy And Delicious Easter Treats And Desserts Diy
- Chocolate Candy Recipes Allrecipes
- Aip Dessert Recipes Eggfree Nutfree Dairyfree
- Homemade Chocolate Bars Just 3 Ingredients
- Specials The Pioneer Woman Hosted By Ree Drummond
- The Ultimate Guide To Making Candy Taste Of Home