You can have Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh green tea.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Kesar flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Prepare 6 of Almonds.
- Prepare 1 stick of of cinnamon.
Kashmiri Tea/Chai/Quahwah step by step
- Crush the cardamom pods and cinnamon stick and almonds..
- Put water in a pan/kettle and start boiling.
- Once the water starts boiling add sugar, saffron flakes and the crushed cardamom pods & cinnamon sticks and Almonds..
- Simmer/lower the heat and allow this concoction to boil, till it becomes thicker..
- Once the boiling is done, turn off the heat..
- Pour the liquid into a cup through a strainer..
- A cup of tempting KashmirI tea/chai/Quahwah is ready..