Free Printable Kindergarten Dolch Word List. The Dolch words are commonly divided into groups by grade level, ranging from pre-kindergarten to third grade, with a separate list of nouns. Once a child knows this list of words, it makes reading much easier, because the child can then focus his or her attention on the remaining words.
Second Grade Dolch Sight Word List The words get larger and size by gaining more. You will find worksheets as well as sight word activities that are more hands on like this Read Build Write activity set. The Dolch words are commonly divided into groups by grade level, ranging from pre-kindergarten to third grade, with a separate list of nouns.
Check out these other FREE resources to practice sight words in your homeschool: FREE Sight Words.
Primer Dolch Sight Word List Leveled for Kindergarten curriculum.
A print out of the Dolch words list is not going to be enough to teach your children to read, but don't worry! The Dolch word list is made up of "service words" (pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs) which cannot be learned through the use of pictures. I have used both Dolch list as well as Jolly Phonics tricky words in my Kindergarten class.
- Esl Flashcards Download Free Printable Flashcards
- Free Printable Worksheets For Kindergarten Planes Balloons
- Dolch Word List Resources Reading Worksheets Spelling
- Sight Words Flash Cards Sight Words Teach Your Child To
- Phonics Free Printable Worksheets Kidzone
- Printable Dolch Sight Words Worksheets
- Kindergarten Sight Words Sight Words Reading Writing
- Make Your Own Sight Word Flash Cards Free Printable For
- Free Printable Prek Sight Words Worksheets
- Sight Word Bingo Free Printable 123 Homeschool 4 Me