Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast.
You can cook Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast
- Prepare of Mike's Meals In Minutes!.
- Prepare of ● Scrambled Eggs.
- Prepare 12 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives [pre-chopped].
- You need 1 Splash of Milk & Handful Of Shreadded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper [to taste].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of ● For The Sausage.
- Prepare 1 box of Jimmy Dean Precooked Frozen Sausage.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- You need 8 Slices of White Bread Or English Muffins [with butter & jam].
- It’s 1 Bottle of Tabasco.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Green Tabasco.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Instant Hot Chocolate Instant Coffee Or Tea Bags.
- You need 1 of Fresh Bananas.
- It’s of ● For The Kitchen Items Needed.
- It’s 1 of Taller EX LG Plastic Bowl.
- You need 1 of Whisk & 1 Knife.
Mike's 5 Minute Microwave Breakfast step by step
- Turn your teapot on high heat..
- In a taller microwave safe plastic bowl whip eggs, milk, your pre-chopped chives, salt, pepper and garlic and place in microwave..
- Using a knife, punch 2 holes in the top of your Jimmy Dean packages and place in microwave beside scrambled egg bowl..
- Turn microwave on highest setting for 2 minutes and in your sausages..
- Pull out sausages if thoroughly heated and quickly mix eggs with fork..
- Set microwave for 3 more minutes and watch eggs as they will cook and attempt to rise above your bowls top..
- As they rise, open microwave and mix up eggs. Place back in microwave and turn on again..
- Your eggs should be fully scrambled within 3 1/2 minutes total microwave time. Perhaps more if you're using an older microwave..
- Serve on paper plates with plastic forks and to-go cups with whole bananas or apples, Red and Green Tabasco Sauces and hot coffee, chocolate or tea..
- BAM! You're outta there!.