Christmas Cookies. Christmas cookies or Christmas biscuits are traditionally sugar cookies or biscuits (though other flavours may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas. Christmas cookies: they're not just for Santa — everybody loves to cuddle up by the fireplace with hot cocoa in one hand and a freshly-baked cookie in another. Decorated Christmas cookies are perfect for entertaining, and are always a big crowd pleaser.
Lined up in a row on a platter, these cute treats are sure to get your guests in the holiday spirit. It's everyone's favorite time of year: Christmas Cookie season! Whether you love sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, or shortbread. You can have Christmas Cookies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cookies
- It’s 1/2 Stick of Unsalted softened Butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of Plain All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Christmas sprinkles to decorate.
- You need of Icing (glace – Red, white and Green) Optional.
Perfect for cookie exchanges, baking with kids, and includes allergy friendly recipes too. Stephanie talks about the different ways to package cookies to give as Christmas gifts to your friends, family. These Are Our Family's Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipe! Not Only Are They Delicious, But They Are Great For Gifting To Family, Friends And Neighbors Or Leaving Out For Santa.
Christmas Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 300°F..
- To make butter soften whisk it thoroughly in a bowl and beat in the sugar then fold in the flour and then knead it to make it smooth..
- Dust the surface with flour and start rolling the dough. Don’t flat it too thin..
- Using your choice of cutter start cutting the cookies (I have used Gingerbread, jingle bell in pic). Spread sprinkle over it..
- Bake it for about 20-25 minutes; and let it cool..
- (If you have glazing then coats it with glace icing. Let it become dry before serving..
- To make Cookies more crispy, bake them longer at a lower temperature and reduce the amount of ingredients that hold moisture in the recipe (e.g. Egg, banana, sugar).
Jazz up your holiday sweets this year by trying something new. Cookies play such an integral part in the Christmas and New Year holidays. With recipes for chewy cookies like chocolate chip or snickerdoodle, or traditional Danish cookies, within these recipes. Are you looking for Christmas cookies recipes? I've got a collection of great recipes you can try this year!