DIY lip plumper. How Natural DIY Lip Plumper Recipes Work. Of course, you probably know how surgery or cosmetic procedures work in terms of making our lips fuller but as for lip plumpers in the form of lipsticks or lip. Well, these DIY lip plumper recipes are the best alternatives to most of the store bought products.
The idea is to irritate your lips slightly so that they fill with fluid and become flushed. The effect doesn't last long, but is far less toxic than some of the chemicals that produce the. If you want fuller lips, then try these DIY lip plumper ideas for naturally plump lips. You can cook DIY lip plumper using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of DIY lip plumper
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of very spicey ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 packages of green tea.
So when I came across a DIY lip plumper recipe, I just had to try it and amazingly, it works the same. The commercial and DIY lip plumper products make your lips look fuller after application. The effect is temporary, but enough to make your appearance look more eye-catching with full lips. Lip Plumper with a Kick of Spice.
DIY lip plumper instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients besides the green tea bag.
- Vigorously rub the cinnamon, cayenne, coconut oil, honey mix onto you lips. You will feel a slight tingle.
- After 3 minutes of rubbing get the tea bag wet and place it on your lips.
- The tingling sensation should be very strong now.
- Was your face and put some medicated lip balm on and enjoy your pout.
If you are looking for any natural DIY recipes for plumper lips, here. Pink, plump lips aren't hard to achieve at all, especially if you've got a few key ingredients laying around! These DIY lip plumper recipes use all natural ingredients that are found around the house. This DIY lip plumper gives amazing results while nourishing your lips at the same time. Plus, you can completely customize how much it is going to prickle (and how much it is going to plum.