Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup. Sayur Bening Bayam (Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup) spinach, cut, washed, corn kernel, shallots, thinly sliced, garlic, thinly sliced, lt chicken broth, salt or to taste, white pepper powder or to taste, mushroom bouillon SpottedByD. Clams in Broth / Clear Soup. Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup instructions. this simple spinach soup is a healty choice. usually serving with rice.
Spinach Clear Soup is amongst the traditional dishes of the Indonesian cuisine. Spinach is not only rich in iron, but it also has great healing properties and helps to cure acne probles. Vegetables Fritters (Indonesian Bala-Bala) Generally Indonesian soups and stews are grouped into four major groups with numbers of variants in between. You can cook Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup
- You need 250 grams of fresh spinach, picked up the leaves and leave the roots.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- It’s 3 clove of shallots. chopped well.
- You need 2 slice of gallangal.
- It’s 2 of bay leafs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, slice into 8 pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Soto refer to variety of Indonesian traditionally spiced meat soups, either in clear broth or in rich coconut milk-base soup, example includes soto ayam.; Sayur refer to traditional vegetables stews, such as sayur asem and sayur lodeh.; Sop or sup usually refer to soups derived from. Spinach Soup (Sayur Bening Bayam) *Vegan. Sayur Bening Bayam is an easy-to-make, clear Indonesian soup made with a variety of vegetables and always includes spinach. Add the tomatoes and return to a simmer, then add the spinach; remove from heat once the spinach is bright green.
Indonesian Spinach Clear Soup step by step
- this simple spinach soup is a healty choice. usually serving with rice. Indonesian kids love it for the watery and simple taste. easy to digest.
- put water into pan and leave them boiled.
- put gallangal, shallots, tomato, bayleaf, sugar and salt. let them boiled for 5 minutes.
- put spinach and stir well. turn off stove. dont let it overcook.
Add the fish sauce and season with salt and. A number of leaf vegetables are widely used in Indonesian cuisine, such as kangkung, spinach, genjer, melinjo, papaya and cassava leaves. These are often sauteed with garlic. Spinach and corn are used in simple clear watery vegetable soup sayur bayam bening flavoured with temu kunci , garlic and shallot. Sup bening bayam jagung – Indonesian spinach and corn soup.