Matcha Pound Cake.
You can have Matcha Pound Cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha Pound Cake
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green tea powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Matcha Pound Cake step by step
- Cream butter in bowl.
- Add sugar in the butter mixed well. Gradually add beaten eggs and stir well..
- Sift flour, baking powder, and green tea powder together and add the flour to the egg mixture..
- Pour the batter into a battered loaf pan. Bake in preheated 340°F oven for about 30- 40 minutes..