Snowman Pancakes * christmas *. Snowman Pancakes are the perfect Christmas holiday breakfast idea! This fun holiday breakfast pancake recipe is easy and perfect for Christmas breakfast. Make fun and festive Snowman Pancakes for a superfast holiday breakfast.
Snowman Pancakes seem like a great way! These would be wonderful as Christmas breakfast, or any day. This is our friend Cam, the morning after a sleepover with my son. You can cook Snowman Pancakes * christmas * using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowman Pancakes * christmas *
- It’s 1 of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of decorator icing or gel ( color of choice).
- You need 1 of raisins cut in half.
- It’s 1 of cool whip or similar.
- You need 1 of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of sprinkles (optional).
- It’s 1 of orange decorator icing.
- You need 1 of bacon or sausage.
These snowman pancakes are simple to put together and will add an extra bit of magic to your If you are looking for a fun Christmas morning breakfast idea, these Snowman pancakes will be a hit. Snowman Pancake – Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas That Your Kids Will Love – Photos. Snowman Pancake – Simple and sweet. These cute snowman pancakes were a first for us last year, but my kids loved them so much that we I already shared the recipe for our favorite buttermilk pancakes, but I thought I'd type it up again.
Snowman Pancakes * christmas * instructions
- make pancake mix according to directions..
- heat skillet or griddle..
- spray with non-stick spray.
- pour 2 tbl. of mix onto skillet. and just above that touching the one u just poured pour on 1tbl. pancake mix. and repeat on top of that using a half tablespooon of mix. ( u can do smaller or larger depending on size u want).
- cook until stiff enough to flip..
- flip and cook until done..
- place on plate..
- sprinkle snowman with powdered sugar (to look like fresh fallen snow).
- place 3 chocolate chips for buttons..
- a half a raisin for each eye.
- orange decorator icing for carrot nose.
- decorator icing or gel of choice for mouth and same for scarf..
- for bacon hat just tear to desired shape. or same for sausage hat. ( I did bacon).
- spread some cool wwhip around bottom of snowman to resemble piles of snow..
- serve! 🙂 and enjoy.
- feel free to get creative using different fruits, candies and stuff for the decoration..
Funny snowman pancake for breakfast – Christmas and New Year fun food art idea for kids. If so, this is the perfect breakfast recipe to make this month. They are Snowman Pancakes, and we made them recently and. They were super easy and so much fun! Pour your pancake mix in a small circle and a larger circle.